Here at Edwin Novel Jewelry Design, we believe a jewelry properly crafted should last forever. We are proud to stand behind the quality of craftsmanship in every jewelry we create. Below, you will find the terms of the warranty we provide with our jewelry.
Free Warranty Coverage
- Repairing broken prongs.
- Replacing lost stones smaller than .03 carat
- Tightening loose stones
- Repairing broken jewelry.
- Repairing broken earring backings.
- Warranty is not insurance. Lost and stolen merchandise is not covered by warranty. Insurance is highly recommended and Jewelers Mutual Insurance Co. is a very reliable jewelry insurance company
- Warranty will be voided if a repair, change, removal of stone, resizing of ring, or polishing has been done by a facility not approved by Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- Warranty will be voided if any excessive damages have been done. A few examples of excessive damages are; a car runs over a ring, ring hit by hammer, wife using a ring as a brass knuckles.
- If you have any warranty questions or concerns whatsoever, feel free to contact our Customer Service department at (888) 765-4326.