Not only Edwin Novel Jewelry Design helps customer to save on discounts on hand-made piece of jewelry, but as well as to literally save through our Lay Away Plan. This plan allows customer to pay in installments. Although we do not offer financing, we do give our customers the opportunity to purchase their jewelry from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design through our convenient layaway plan. With the exception of custom extended plans and/or exceptions to the following terms that are only available on a case-by-case circumstance in writing, with the signed approval of an authorized representative of Edwin Novel Jewelry Design, below are the terms of our standard layaway plan:
- Initiation of any orders on a layaway purchase plan agreement should be done over the phone by contacting one of your customer service representatives at (888)765-4326. We will be happy to assist you in the order process and provide you the proper documentation for your layaway purchase plan agreement.
- For each layaway order, the customer must pay a down payment of at least 15% of the total purchase price (including tax).
- Orders under $3,000.00 will be allowed a layaway period of up to 12 months* from original down payment date to pay off their item/s at a frequency of at least one payment per month in the amount of no less than 8% of their total purchase price (including tax) with each payment being made on or before its indicated due-date per the terms set forth on your layaway purchase plan agreement.
- Orders over $3,000.00 will be allowed a layaway period of up to 24 months* from original down payment date to pay off their item/s at a frequency of at least one payment per month in the amount of no less than 4% of their total purchase price (including tax) with each payment being made on or before its indicated due-date per the terms set forth on your layaway purchase plan agreement.
- (Defaults, Grace Periods, and Breach of Agreement)*: We understand that our flexibility and understanding is allowing us the opportunity to do business with you, and we appreciate that opportunity. For all layaway customers, a 10-day period of grace will be allowed from the due-date of each monthly payment as indicated per the terms set forth in your layaway purchase plan agreement before it is considered a late payment default. Each customer on a 12-month layaway term will be allowed a maximum of 3 defaults, and each customer on a 24-month layaway term will be allowed a maximum of 6 defaults before the customer is considered in breach of our layaway purchase plan agreement, and consequently forfeits their merchandise and all payments made throughout their layaway period. A “default” is defined as any of the following occurrences: late payments (payments not made within the allowable 10-day grace period), missed payments, insufficient funds not made up within 5 days of original payment processing (plus $25 reprocessing fees), monthly payment of less than the minimum amount defined on your layaway purchase plan agreement. Each individual occurrence of a default is counted toward the allowable maximum per the terms of your layaway purchase plan agreement. Regardless of which layaway plan you are on, if 3 monthly payments are missed consecutively, the customer is considered in breach of our layaway purchase plan agreement, and consequently forfeits their merchandise and all payments made throughout their layaway period.
- In the event a payment of insufficient funds is processed by Edwin Novel Jewelry Design, the customer understands they will be subject to a $25 reprocessing fee for each insufficient funds payment.
- Upon payment of entire balance, all additional terms and requirements set forth under our Return Policies and our Terms and Conditions will apply**.
- Layaway orders may be modified after the initial order. However, if any layaway order is modified, the customer understands that any payments made toward a modified layaway order are non-refundable and are not privileged the terms of our standard
- Return Policies.
- There is no penalty for early pay-off of balance.
- Orders will be shipped to customer after payment of entire balance. All shipments will require signature and identification for insurance and liability purposes.
- All customers conducting layaway business with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design are additionally bound to our Terms and Conditions, Shipping Policies, Return Policies, Layaway Plan Terms, Custom Order and Design Terms, Payment Method Policies, Warranty Terms, and will be subject to any additional terms and policies separately indicated within our website, invoices, credit applications, contracts, promissory notes, or any other document processed in regard to business conducted with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.