We take great pride in the quality and workmanship of every jewelry we create. We stand behind our products with a generous exchange and return policy.
- Edwin Novel Jewelry Design offers a lifetime 100% exchange policy. Unless specified before purchase, all items are exchangeable for 100% credit.
- The return policy timeline starts when you receive your order.
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days and recieve a full refund.
- Upgraded shipping and expediting fees are non-refundable.
- To initiate the return/exchange process, please contact our Customer Service department at (888) 765-4326 and request a “RMA” (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You will need to provide them with your original order number, the description of the item(s) being returned, and advise them whether you wish to return or exchange. All individual policies, terms, conditions, and related fees apply based on the circumstances, time frame, and condition of your return/exchange.
- Securely package your item(s) with regard to protection of the contents. Items can be dropped off in person or shipped to our corporate headquarters for return/exchange processing. Label your package EXACTLY as:
650 S Hill St. #713A
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- If you decide to drop off returns/repairs/exchanges in person, you will need to get a receipt at the time you drop off your item(s).
- Be sure to write the RMA number on the box for faster processing. It is recommended that you address it to our shipping address as “Edwin Novel” ONLY, and not to include “jewelry” anywhere on the package to reduce risk. All packages returned without an RMA number will be refused. Be sure to include the original appraisal and original jewelry box. Fees may apply if the appraisal and original box are not included within your return/exchange.
- Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is not responsible for return shipping labels and handling fees. The customer understands that it is their responsibility to choose a reliable shipping carrier to insure their package for appropriate value and to require a valid signature upon the delivery of their valuable. Customers may use any shipping carrier they prefer as long as the item is shipped with a return tracking number, a valid signature and insured for a value meeting or exceeding the value of purchase. After shipping, please provide your Customer Service representative the tracking information either via email or phone. Note that Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is not responsible for loss or damage of items being shipped to us for return/exchange/trade-in/appraisal. Furthermore, Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is not responsible for loss or damage of items being shipped to us for any reason, including but not limited to: unsigned, lost or stolen packages, additional costs, fees, tariffs, losses, damages, or any other liability in regard to any shipment sent from the customer to Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Any loss or damage of items shipped by the customer to Edwin Novel Jewelry Design will be handled between the customer and their carrier’s insurance provider and are not the responsibility of Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Packages with signs of damages will be refused.
- All merchandise returned or exchanged will be checked by our gemologists and must be reviewed and confirmed by our accounting department and cross-referenced with its corresponding original order. This process can take up to two weeks
- Returns for a refund exceeding 30 days, if accepted, will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Merchandise must be received in its original condition for refund, exchange or warrant. The return policy, exchange policy, and warranty will be voided If any stone has been removed from its setting, or any merchandise has been altered, re-sized, tampered with or damaged. All Items must be returned in its original form for a refund.
- All returns and exchanges must include a copy of your invoice, along with the original appraisal and jewelry box for the item(s). Fees may apply if the appraisal and original box are not included with the return/exchange.
- Credit card payments will be refunded back to the original card used to place the order. PayPal payments will receive a PayPal refund. Wire transfers, checks, and refunds of any difference on items accepted for a trade-in will be via a company check from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.