We accepts multiple forms of payment. Please see our policies below. Customers can split pay with multiple forms of payment if necessary.
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Purchases under $30,000.00 can be payed with PayPal, Affirm Loan, Credit Card, Check, Money Order, or Bank Wire transfer.
- Purchases over $30,00.00 must be made with Bank Wire or Affirm Loan. Credit cards and PayPal payments are NOT accepted for purchases over $30,00.00.
- For all debit and credit card purchases, the billing address must match the shipping address.
- Trade-in jewelry is accepted.
- Prepaid credit cards are NOT accepted. Cash payments are not accepted*
- A bank wire transfer is the only form of acceptable payment for international orders.
- For international bank wire payment you can email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Phone Number
- Product number with Metal Type, Setting type, Ring Size/Chain Length/Backing
- Upon receipt of your inquiry, one of our jewelry design professionals will promptly be in contact with you during our regular business hours to process your order.
- International shipping and custom fees will apply. Any additional fees incurred during shipping or processing will be the responsibility of the customer. If these fees are incurred on the final shipment, the customer agrees to pay Edwin Novel Jewelry Design for any additional fees upon delivery of the merchandise.
- Wholesale customers must provide a tax ID for their business.
- Unless otherwise indicated, by conducting wholesale business with Edwin Novel Jewelry design, you are bound to our standard policies and terms of agreement.
- All wholesale accounts are required to carry a bank-secured line of credit, and all open balances will be subject to additional terms and payment policies indicated on invoices, credit applications, contracts, promissory notes, or any other document processed in regard to the credit granted to the customer by Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- Each wholesale customer must meet the industry’s approval.
- Credit and background checks will be conducted on any customer to which wholesale credit is being granted.