Edwin Novel Jewelry Design accepts multiple forms of payment. Please see our policies below. Customers can split pay with multiple forms of payment if necessary.
DOMESTIC (Within 48 Continental United States)
- Debit and credit cards Accepted*: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Prepaid credit cards are NOT accepted.
- Purchases under $7,500.00 may be made with debit/credit card, check, money order, or bank wire transfer. PayPal is also accepted.
- Purchases over $7,500.00 must be made with physical check or bank wire. Credit cards are NOT accepted for purchases over $7,500.00. PayPal is also accepted.
- For all debit and credit card purchases, the billing address must match the shipping address.
- Trade-in jewelry is accepted and credited toward purchases upon confirmation of the appraisal value and receipt of traded item(s). Contact one of our representatives to begin an appraisal. See our Terms and Conditions for policies on shipping and returns. Additional terms may apply.
INTERNATIONAL (Outside of 48 Continental United States)
- A bank wire transfer is the only form of acceptable payment for international orders.
- International customers may either call one of our representatives during our normal business hours to place their order, or email our jewelry sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Phone Number
- Product number with Metal Type, Setting type, Ring Size/Chain Length/Backing
- Upon receipt of your inquiry, one of our jewelry design professionals will promptly be in contact with you during our regular business hours to process your order.
- International shipping and custom fees will apply. Any additional fees incurred during shipping or processing will be the responsibility of the customer. If these fees are incurred on the final shipment, the customer agrees to pay Edwin Novel Jewelry Design for any additional fees upon delivery of the merchandise.
- Wholesale customers must provide a tax ID for their business.
- Unless otherwise indicated, by conducting wholesale business with Edwin Novel Jewelry design, you are bound to our standard policies and terms of agreement.
- All wholesale accounts are required to carry a bank-secured line of credit, and all open balances will be subject to additional terms and payment policies indicated on invoices, credit applications, contracts, promissory notes, or any other document processed in regard to the credit granted to the customer by Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- Each wholesale customer must meet the industry’s approval.
- Credit and background checks will be conducted on any customer to which wholesale credit is being granted.
- All wholesale customers conducting business with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design are additionally bound to our Terms and Conditions, Shipping Policies, Return Policies, Layaway Plan Terms, Custom Order and Design Terms, Payment Method Policies, Warranty Terms, and will be subject to any additional terms and policies separately indicated within our website, invoices, credit applications, contracts, promissory notes, or any other document processed in regard to business conducted with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
Although we do not offer financing, we do give our customers the opportunity to purchase their jewelry through our convenient layaway plan with an initial payment of at least 10% of the total purchase price (including tax). Initiation of any orders on a layaway purchase plan agreement should be done over the phone by contacting one of our customer service representatives at (888) 765-4326. Click here to see our Layaway Plan terms and details. We will be happy to assist you in the ordering process and provide you the proper documentation for your layaway purchase plan agreement.
Manufacturing of custom orders does not begin until the payment has cleared the bank upon which it is drawn. With the exception of wholesale open account holders, items do not ship until the payment has cleared the bank upon which it is drawn. Edwin Novel Jewelry Design has the right to refuse service should any suspicious activity be evident. Any suspicious activity will require additional information before any order processing begins. All customers conducting business with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design are bound to our Terms and Conditions, Shipping Policies, Return Policies, Layaway Plan Terms, Custom Order and Design Terms, Payment Method Policies, Warranty Terms, and will be subject to any additional terms and policies separately indicated within our website, invoices, credit applications, contracts, promissory notes, or any other document processed in regard to business conducted with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
“PayPal” is a licensed trademark of PayPal, Inc.