Edwin Novel Jewelry Design takes great pride in the quality and workmanship of every jewelry purchased by our customers. We do, however, understand that circumstances may warrant the return or exchange of an item, and in the event of those circumstances, our customers must agree to the return policies set forth herein.
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Return Policies differ from a standard order and a customized order. Standard order and standard items are jewelry designs offered on our website or at our stores that does not require modification to the mounting. Custom order and custom items are defined as any item ordered that requires computer designing, molding, or modification that will change the original state of a design. Customers will be notified by a representative if something will be considered to be custom design
STANDARD ORDER EXCHANGES (Excludes Custom Orders)
- Edwin Novel Jewelry Design offers a 100% exchange policy on all standard order items that will never expire. Lifetime policy is valid for as long as the original customer owns the merchandise purchased from us. Our customers can exchange any standard item originally purchased through Edwin Novel Jewelry Design for a 100% full credit of the original purchase amount toward a new item. No refund will be given on any exchanges. If a customer chooses to trade for item of lesser value than original item, the transaction will be treated as a trade-in credit towards their next purchase. If a customer chooses to exchange their standard order for a custom order piece, they will forfeit the right of their future ability to exchange the new custom item for full credit, and all the transactions regarding the new custom item will be treated as final sale.
- Exchange Policy is NOT transferable, and is only honored to original customer who purchased the item from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- * Credit exclusions may apply. The customer understands that 100% full credit is given as long as the merchandise is not tampered with by anyone else other than the specialists of Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. If we at Edwin Novel Jewelry Design feel a customer is abusing our exchange policy , the exchange policy will be voided and the customer will be banned from doing future business with our company.
STANDARD ORDER RETURNS (Excludes Custom Orders)
- Return policy timeline starts when shipment is delivered or the day the customer picks up their purchased jewelry from one of our locations.
- Customer can return standard order items for a 100% full refund if item is returned in its original state within 30 days of receiving the merchandise from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- Shipping and expediting fees are non-refundable.
CUSTOM ORDER RETURN AND EXCHANGES
- Return policy timeline starts when package is delivered or the day the customer picks up their purchase from one of our locations.
- Should you not be satisfied with your custom order for any reason, Edwin Novel Jewelry Design will allow a one-time exchange for another item within 15 days from the original date of receiving your custom-designed jewelry. The difference in higher value must be paid by the customer. No refund will be given on any custom order exchanges. If customer chooses to trade for item of lesser value than original item, the transaction will be treated as a trade-in credit towards a new purchase.
- Any exchanges on custom order jewelry will require a Return Merchandise Authorization number and are also subject to the additional terms and requirements set forth under our Terms and Conditions, Shipping Policies, Return Policies, Layaway Plan Terms, Custom Order and Design Terms, Payment Method Policies, Warranty Terms, and will be subject to any additional terms and policies separately indicated within our website, on invoices, credit applications, contracts, promissory notes, or any other document processed in regard to business conducted with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- To initiate the return/exchange process, please contact our Customer Service department at (888)765-4326 and request a “RMA” (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You will need to provide them with your original order number, the description of the item/s being returned, and advise them whether you wish to return it for a refund, exchange, or store credit for future purchases. All individual policies, terms, conditions, and related fees apply based on the circumstances, timeframe, and condition of your return/exchange.
- Securely package your item/s with regard to protection of the contents. Items can be dropped off in person or shipped to our corporate headquarters for return/exchange processing. Label your package EXACTLY as:
650 S Hill St. #713A
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- If you decide to drop off returns/repairs/exchanges in person, you will need to get a receipt at the time you drop off your item/s.
- Be sure to write the RMA number on the box for faster processing. It is recommended that you address it to our shipping address as “Edwin Novel” ONLY, and not to include “jewelry” anywhere on the package to avoid stolen/ lost packages. All packages returned without an RMA will be refused. Be sure to include original appraisal and original jewelry box. Fees may apply if appraisal and original box are not included with in your return/exchange.
- Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is not responsible for return shipping labels and handling fees. The customer understands that it is their responsibility to choose a reliable shipping carrier to insure their package for appropriate value and to require a valid signature upon the delivery of their valuable. Customers may use any shipping carrier they prefer as long as shipped with a return tracking number requiring a valid signature, with your items fully insured for a value meeting or exceeding the value of shipment. After shipping, please provide your Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Customer Service representative the tracking information either via email or phone. Note that Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is not responsible for loss or damage of items being shipped to us for return/exchange/trade-in/appraisal. Furthermore, Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is not responsible for loss or damage of items being shipped to us for any reason, including but not limited to: unsigned, lost, or stolen packages, additional costs, fees, tariffs, losses, damages, or any other liability in regard to any shipment sent from customer to Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Any loss or damage of items shipped by customer to Edwin Novel Jewelry Design will be handled between the customer and their carrier’s insurance provider and are not the responsibility of Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Packages with signs of damages will be refused.
- All merchandise returned or exchanged will be checked by our gemologists & must be reviewed & confirmed by our accounting department and cross-referenced with its corresponding original order
- Edwin Novel Jewelry Design reserves the right to refuse or reject any return, exchange, refund, or warranty repair/exchange if merchandise is not received in an acceptable state comparable to the original item sold, if any merchandise has been removed from its original setting, has been altered, re-sized, has been tampered with or damaged, or if any items originally included with item/s sold to customer are not included with the item/s being returned/exchanged.
- All jewelry returns and exchanges must include the item/s being returned along with a copy of your invoice, along with the items’ original appraisal and jewelry box. Fees may apply if appraisal and original box are not included with your return/exchange.
- Refund processing time normally takes between 4-8 business days. Credit Card payment will be refunded back to the original card used to place the order with NO EXCEPTIONS. PayPal payments will receive PayPal refund. Amazon Payments will receive Amazon Payments refund. Wire Transfer, check, and refund of any difference on items accepted for trade-in will be via company check from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- Exchange processing time normally takes between 3-10 business days depending on the new item. Custom order items may take longer time.
- Any returns or exchanges on jewelry will require a Return Merchandise Authorization number and are also subject to the additional terms and requirements set forth under our Terms and Conditions, Shipping Policies, Return Policies, Layaway Plan Terms, Custom Order and Design Terms, Payment Method Policies, Warranty Terms, and will be subject to any additional terms and policies separately indicated within our website, on invoices, credit applications, contracts, promissory notes, or any other document processed in regard to business conducted with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.