At Edwin Novel Jewelry Design, we take great pride in the quality and workmanship of every piece of jewelry we create. We stand behind our merchandise with a generous exchange and return policy.
- Edwin Novel Jewelry Design offers a lifetime 100% exchange policy. Unless specified before purchase, all items are exchangeable for 100% credit.
- The return policy timeline starts when the customer receives their order.
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund.
- Upgraded shipping and expediting fees are non-refundable.
- To initiate the return/exchange process, please contact our Customer Service department at (888) 765-4326 and request a “RMA” (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You will need to provide them with your original order number, the description of the item(s) being returned, and advise them whether you wish to return it for a refund, exchange, or store credit for a future purchase. All individual policies, terms, conditions, and related fees apply based on the circumstances, time frame, and condition of your return/exchange.
- Securely package your item(s) with regard to protection of the contents. Items can be dropped off in person or shipped to our corporate headquarters for return/exchange processing. Label your package EXACTLY as:
650 S Hill St. #713A
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- If you decide to drop off returns/repairs/exchanges in person, you will need to get a receipt at the time you drop off your item(s).
- Be sure to write the RMA number on the box for faster processing. It is recommended that you address it to our shipping address as “Edwin Novel” ONLY, and not to include “jewelry” anywhere on the package to avoid stolen/lost packages. All packages returned without an RMA number will be refused. Be sure to include the original appraisal and original jewelry box. Fees may apply if the appraisal and original box are not included within your return/exchange.
- Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is not responsible for return shipping labels and handling fees. The customer understands that it is their responsibility to choose a reliable shipping carrier to insure their package for appropriate value and to require a valid signature upon the delivery of their valuable. Customers may use any shipping carrier they prefer as long as the item is shipped with a return tracking number, a valid signature and insured for a value meeting or exceeding the value of purchase. After shipping, please provide your Customer Service representative the tracking information either via email or phone. Note that Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is not responsible for loss or damage of items being shipped to us for return/exchange/trade-in/appraisal. Furthermore, Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is not responsible for loss or damage of items being shipped to us for any reason, including but not limited to: unsigned, lost or stolen packages, additional costs, fees, tariffs, losses, damages, or any other liability in regard to any shipment sent from the customer to Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Any loss or damage of items shipped by the customer to Edwin Novel Jewelry Design will be handled between the customer and their carrier’s insurance provider and are not the responsibility of Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Packages with signs of damages will be refused.
- All merchandise returned or exchanged will be checked by our gemologists and must be reviewed and confirmed by our accounting department and cross-referenced with its corresponding original order.
- Return for refund exceeding 30 days will be charged 35% restocking fees
- Edwin Novel Jewelry Design reserves the right to refuse or reject any return, exchange, refund, or warranty repair/exchange if merchandise is not received in an acceptable state comparable to the original item sold, if any merchandise has been removed from its original setting, has been altered, re-sized, has been tampered with or damaged, or if any items originally included with item(s) sold to the customer are not included with the item(s) being returned/exchanged.
- All jewelry returns and exchanges must include the item(s) being returned, along with a copy of your invoice, along with the original appraisal and jewelry box for the item(s). Fees may apply if the appraisal and original box are not included with your return/exchange.
- Refund processing time normally takes between 4-8 business days. Credit card payments will be refunded back to the original card used to place the order with NO EXCEPTIONS. PayPal payments will receive a PayPal refund. Wire transfers, checks, and refunds of any difference on items accepted for a trade-in will be via a company check from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- Exchange processing time normally takes between 3-10 business days depending on the new item(s). Custom order items may take longer to process.
- Any returns/exchanges on jewelry will require a Return Merchandise Authorization number and are also subject to the additional terms and requirements set forth under our Terms and Conditions, Shipping Policies, Return Policies, Layaway Plan Terms, Custom Order and Design Terms, Payment Method Policies, Warranty Terms, and will be subject to any additional terms and policies separately indicated within our website, on invoices, credit applications, contracts, promissory notes, or any other document processed in regard to business conducted with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.