Edwin Novel Jewelry Design takes great pride in the quality and workmanship of every jewelry we craft. We stand behind our merchandise with a generous exchange and return policy.
- Edwin Novel Jewelry Design offers a 100% exchange policy that will never expire. Our customers can exchange any item originally purchased through Edwin Novel Jewelry Design for a 100% credit of the original purchase amount. Unless specified before purchase, all items are exchangeable. If a customer chooses to trade for a lesser valued item than original purchase, the transaction will be treated as a trade-in credit towards their next purchase.
- This exchange policy is NOT transferable, and is only honored to original customers who have purchased the item from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- *Exchange policy will be voided if materials are missing or jewelry has been altered by anyone who is not authorized by Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- Return policy timeline starts when shipment is delivered or pickup up at one of our locations.
- Items postmarked 14 days from the day of delivery will receive a full refund from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- After 14 days, the customer can return the item(s) with a 15% restocking fee between 15 and 30 days of receiving the merchandise from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- Shipping and expediting fees are non-refundable.
- To initiate the return/exchange process, please contact our Customer Service department at (888)765-4326 and request a “RMA” (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You will need to provide them with your original order number, the description of the item(s) being returned, and advise them whether you wish to return it for a refund, exchange, or store credit for future purchases. All individual policies, terms, conditions, and related fees apply based on the circumstances, timeframe, and condition of your return/exchange.
- Securely package your item(s) with regard to protection of the contents. Items can be dropped off in person or shipped to our corporate headquarters for return/exchange processing. Label your package EXACTLY as:
650 S Hill St. #713A
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- If you decide to drop off returns/repairs/exchanges in person, you will need to get a receipt at the time you drop off your item/s.
- Be sure to write the RMA number on the box for faster processing. It is recommended that you address it to our shipping address as “Edwin Novel” ONLY, and not to include “jewelry” anywhere on the package to avoid stolen/ lost packages. All packages returned without an RMA will be refused. Be sure to include original appraisal and original jewelry box. Fees may apply if appraisal and original box are not included with in your return/exchange.
- Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is not responsible for return shipping labels and handling fees. The customer understands that it is their responsibility to choose a reliable shipping carrier to insure their package for appropriate value and to require a valid signature upon the delivery of their valuable. Customers may use any shipping carrier they prefer as long as the item is shipped with a return tracking number, a valid signature and insured for a value meeting or exceeding the value of purchase. After shipping, please provide your Customer Service representative the tracking information either via email or phone. Note that Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is not responsible for loss or damage of items being shipped to us for return/exchange/trade-in/appraisal. Furthermore, Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is not responsible for loss or damage of items being shipped to us for any reason, including but not limited to: unsigned, lost, or stolen packages, additional costs, fees, tariffs, losses, damages, or any other liability in regard to any shipment sent from customer to Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Any loss or damage of items shipped by customer to Edwin Novel Jewelry Design will be handled between the customer and their carrier’s insurance provider and are not the responsibility of Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Packages with signs of damages will be refused.
- All merchandise returned or exchanged will be checked by our gemologists & must be reviewed & confirmed by our accounting department and cross-referenced with its corresponding original order
- Edwin Novel Jewelry Design reserves the right to refuse or reject any return, exchange, refund, or warranty repair/exchange if merchandise is not received in an acceptable state comparable to the original item sold, if any merchandise has been removed from its original setting, has been altered, re-sized, has been tampered with or damaged, or if any items originally included with item(s) sold to customer are not included with the item/s being returned/exchanged.
- All jewelry returns and exchanges must include the item(s) being returned along with a copy of your invoice, along with the items’ original appraisal and jewelry box. Fees may apply if appraisal and original box are not included with your return/exchange.
- Refund processing time normally takes between 4-8 business days. Credit Card payment will be refunded back to the original card used to place the order with NO EXCEPTIONS. PayPal payments will receive PayPal refund. Wire Transfer, check, and refund of any difference on items accepted for trade-in will be via company check from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.
- Exchange processing time normally takes between 3-10 business days depending on the new item. Custom order items may take longer time.
- Any returns or exchanges on jewelry will require a Return Merchandise Authorization number and are also subject to the additional terms and requirements set forth under our Terms and Conditions, Shipping Policies, Return Policies, Layaway Plan Terms, Custom Order and Design Terms, Payment Method Policies, Warranty Terms, and will be subject to any additional terms and policies separately indicated within our website, on invoices, credit applications, contracts, promissory notes, or any other document processed in regard to business conducted with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design.